Now all you have to do is to decide whether you want a formal bidding process, referred to as a RFP
(Request for Proposal) or what I refer to is a FREE For All
1. We send out request to all of the know buy-out firms asking if they would like to bid on your site.
2. Each would register at my site
3. They would each be given a package of directions and prerequisites, any questions would be passed on to you
4. They would each present an offer for you to accept or reject
Free For All
1. We would send out invitations to make offers
2. Each would contact us for lease information and contact information
3. Each interested firm would contact you for particulars (please keep us informed)
4. You would negotiate, accept or reject their offers or ask for a 'Best and final Offer'.
Get started by filling out the application